We are looking to add Legal Transcriptionists to the growing team at Verbit. This is an exciting full-time employee opportunity.
- Transcribe 120 minutes of audio per day
- Maintain deadlines set upon being assigned the job
- Coordinate availability with the scheduling department maintaining a minimum of 40 hours a week
- Exceed client expectations regarding quality checking all aspects of the job to ensure it is free of errors
- Produce and certify final copy for delivery
- Be available for other duties/projects that may arise during your normal business hours
- At least 1+ years experience as a legal transcriptionist
- AAERT Certification is preferred but not required
- Minimum touch-typing speed of 60 wpm with a high degree of accuracy
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 3,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbiez are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work.
Verbit is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Contact Information:Name: Samuel Sieracki